DISEASE FOUND IN DOGS- PART II
- They may snuffle and snore loudly.
- They may have nasal drainage.
BLADDER INFECTION -
- This problem is caused when the quantity of protein, magnesium and phosphorus is more in the body.
- This may be due to the wrong diet plan.
- This can cause bacterial and urinal infection.
JUVENILE RENAL DYSPLASIA -
- They are the genetic defect of the kidney.
- In this, your dog may vomit, urinate frequently and may feel more thirsty.
- Your pet may even lose extreme weight.
- This is an issue in the knee where the knee cap gets dislocated or we may say it goes out of place.
CONGENITAL SENSORINEURAL DEAFNESS -
- It is a colour disease .
- This disease is mostly found in partially - coloured dogs of this breed.
- As a symptom, they can have hearing issues.
DILATED CARDIOMYOPATHY DISEASE -
- In this, the heart muscle gets swollen up.
- It affects our brain and spinal cord as well.
- As a result of this disease, your pet may suffer partial paralysis.
MITRAL VALVE DISEASE -
- This disease starts as being just a normal pain in the heart and its outcome can be as drastic as heart failure.
- These are lung disease in which the air sacs present in the body get scars.
- It can lead to heart failure.
VACCINATION SENSITIVITY -
- Whenever you take your pet for vaccination you should remain aware after the vaccination so that they don't show up the signs of vaccination sensitivity.
- They may have hives, facial swelling, soreness, lethargy and if they show up any of these signs then immediately take them to the doctor.
COLLIE EYE ANOMALY -
- It is a inherited disorder.
- It happens when there are abnormalities in the eyes.
- It results in blindness.
RUPTURED ANTERIOR CRUCIATE LIGAMENT -
- In this knee injury happens.
- This disease is caused by age.
- In this disease, a hormone called cortisol is produced at a higher rate.
- They are produced more due to an imbalance in the pituitary plan.
IRIS SPHINCTER DYSPLASIA -
- This is an ocular disorder.
- It causes sensitivity to bright light.
- They get poor night vision and may get partial or total night blindness.
- They may suffer from cataract issues.
- This is a unique urinary tract system.
- This system starts forming up tract stones.
WOBBLER'S SYNDROME :
- This is also an inherited disease.
- In this, the dog suffers from spinal cord issues.
- This is a disease of heart muscles.
- In this heart chamber size expands a lot.
- Results into a very large heart.
- It is a genetic condition and in this, the dogs become sensitive to sunlight.
COLOR MUTANT ALOPECIA:
- This issue is related to coat colour.
- This issue is bounded to fawn or blue coat colour
- It is a disorder in neurons as in this neurological disease the brain is not able to regulate the sleep patterns.
SICK SINUS SYNDROME :
- It is seen in female Miniature Schnauzer.
- Its main symptom is fainting.