EXERCISES YOUR CAT WILL ENJOY
Worried that your cat will be bouncing off the walls in sheer boredom or he/she will be snoozing around in a corner? Cheer up because mentioned below are some exercises to keep your cat entertained, healthy, active and out of trouble. At very little or no expense. Pick a few that you deem fit for your cat.
- Create a play pit – To make things even more interactive and fun, make a play pit for your cat. This can be made by putting a ball in a large cardboard box or in the bathtub if you want to make it quickly. As the ball, rolls on the sides of walls your cat will urge to chase and grab it. You will get some entertainment and your cat will get some much-needed exercise.
- Try fetch – Playing fetch may be considered a dog’s domain, but playing it with your cat makes it the perfect exercise game that your pet will enjoy. Always remember your cat may only fetch once or twice before they don’t want to do it an When that happens, end the session. This should be a fun experience for both you and your cat. Never force your cat to do something she doesn’t want to do.
- Have fun with lasers –Laser toys are also a good source of fun and entertainment for your cat. A laser pointer on the end of a pen or levelling tool can also be used to play. Be sure to never face the laser beam directly into the eyes of the cat. If there comes a state in which the cat is unable to catch the light, it will cause frustration and irritation in them so it’s better to let your cat chase the laser light and keep the game interesting.
- Give your cat a wand – This is one of the most suitable fun exercises for your cat. To play use a wand or fishing-pole-type toy with a feather, mouse, or another diversion on the far end. The game can be more interactive and challenging if you’ll stand on the sofa or upstairs. This will make it quite funny and increase exercise intensity.
- Create an agility course – You can create some quick and easy-going activities for your cat. This is also a kind of personal training as one knows their cats better than anybody else, so this can be carried out according to your compatibility with your pet.
- Keep plenty of toys around – Cats thrive on activity and need to lead an active life to stay happy. With the best cat toys, you can keep your pet busy. At Bonbeno, there is a vast array of toys for your pets and products to satisfy all your pet care needs.