SMELLS SO WELL AND SHARP - BLOODHOUND
"They are one with the keen smelling sense"
They have originated from France They are highly active. They have a keen smelling sense which makes them the nice search agents also. They have a very unique appearance and a sweet nature to handle. They are very stubborn. They just don't have that keen sense to smell in fact they have nice tracking sense as well.
- The height of female BLOODHOUND is from 58 centimeters to 64 centimeters.
- The height of male BLOODHOUND is from 64 centimeters to 69 centimeters.
- The weight of female BLOODHOUND is from 36kgs to 45kgs.
- The weight of male BLOODHOUND is from 41kgs to 50kgs.
- They will be with you for 10 to 17 years.
- Color: black and tan, liver and tan, red.
They don't need to eat in bulk. You cannot make them eat for the whole day, you have to stick to a schedule and divide the meal into two times. They need four to eight cup. of high-quality food.
But with this, I would even tell that the need for a dog's body varies from one dog to another because that depends completely on their physical needs. If your dog is sporty and an active one, then, of course, he will need more food than others. So it's important to watch out your dog and accordingly develop up their eating habits.
It's important to feed your pet with the right quantity and quality of food to help them grow in the best manner they may can.
You should never share human food with your pet because that may contain elements which can be toxic for your pet for example potatoes, chocolates, etc.
Training them properly is very important and in that training, it is important to socialize them as early as possible because in case if they are not socialized soon then they may develop aggression towards other animals and especially of the same gender. We know one thing very well, that is what you sow is something that you get. So be aware while training them and focus on obedience training. Socializing them is very important. They need 20 minutes of exercise and minimum half an hour of play time. Physical exercise is important because that helps in burning stress and calories. Don't let them get bored because then they may get destructive.
First and the most important thing about their ears and face is that they should be kept clean and dry always. You can clean them with baby wipes so as to keep them infection free. Always keep their ears moisture free because bacteria may attack them and they may face severe infection. Yes, another thing is you cannot make them overeat because overeating will spoil their health and behavior. You should bathe them after every two weeks. Their nails should be always trimmed. They are prone to joint damages so keep that in mind that their joints don't get hurt.
- In this condition, the bones don't fit into the hip joint.
- The dog will have pain and will be low on rear legs.
- It is caused due to the different growth rate of three bones that together make up dog's elbow causing joint laxity.
- Gaining weight can cause any problem to your dog. As you know your dog is a bit lazy one so don't let them gain weight because cutting weight would become a big deal.
GASTRIC DILATATION VOLVULUS
- In this bloating happens which can be a life-threatening thing. In this, the dog is not able to vomit out the extra air in his stomach.
- This happens because of thyroid gland when it goes unbalanced in the body.
- In this, the eye rolls down and they start irritating.
- They injure the eyeballs.
- This may injure the eyeball
HOW TO SELECT YOUR BLOODHOUND-
- There are two most important things you should keep in mind if you are planning to buy a BLOODHOUND.
- First and the most important thing is to approach a reputed breeder because if you are not doing that remember you are on the verge of getting trapped and will be fooled out with a dog of the different breed. So choose your breeder wisely and smartly. Try not getting fooled up from the fake Last but not the least choose the breeder with your area of interest.
- The second thing I believe comes as being an important point of concern is the quality of pedigree and remember only a reputed or a good breeder will only know what is pedigree. Actually quality pedigree means what kind of parents, grandparents and ancestor that particular pet had, because through that only you will understand the abilities, temperament and health of that pet, as almost the same traits are passed as hereditary. Basically track record of a quality pup is very important.
- Now what mostly happens is that at times we confuse the two important terms PEDIGREE & PUPPY'S REGISTRATION but they are too different. Through pedigree, a reputed breeder can tell you what qualities the pet must have inherited but through registration papers, you identify who are the parents and ancestors of the pup but they will not tell you about the qualities