WHICH DOG BREEDS ARE THE MOST APARTMENT FRIENDLY?
When choosing the right pooch for your apartment, consider the energy level, noisiness and even friendliness. Your pet dog might have a problem in socializing with your neighbours and other pooches as well. Let’s start with a categorization of a few dogs and let’s make sure your dog is comfortable in your apartment (okay, it’s about you too).
- Bull Dog, a cute lazy dog that doesn’t grow more than 18 inches. This dog requires a short walk and doesn’t interact much to be precise.
- Chihuahua. Yes, small in size, so makes a great apartment dog. Chihuahuas want to stay close to the owner and require less exercising, just in case you are a busy person. Don’t forget be careful with them around unknown people.
- Pomeranian, one of the most common pets in India. These cute balls of cotton have so much more energy than you known. They require long walks, daily brushing and also don’t think of them as quiet dogs.
- Pug, recognized by their squished face. These playful dogs need the master’s attention all the time. This loyal, inactive pet makes a perfect apartment friendly Dog.
- Yorkshire terrier, affectionate and small. They love indoor exercises. Train them good and Yorkie can socialize well.