- Specially made for pups of small breeds
- Includes proteins from a variety of meat
- Includes free-run chicken, wild-caught flounder and locally sourced greens
- Biologically appropriate with high proportion of meat protein
- Freeze-dried liver inclusions make it tastier
- Always check with a vet before altering your pet's diet
- Always have fresh water available for your pet
- Check for possible allergens
Pups of small breeds develop and grow into adults much faster than other pups. The Acana Puppy Small Breed Dog Food is packed with vitamins and protein from a variety of meats to cater to their growth needs. This recipe includes wild-caught flounder, whole eggs, fresh fruits & vegetables. Ingredients are sourced locally so they arrive at the Acana kitchens while still fresh.
Chicken meal, steel-cut oats, chicken fat, deboned chicken, whole Burbank potato, whole peas, whole egg, deboned flounder, sun-cured alfalfa, chicken liver, herring oil, pea fiber, whole Red Delicious apples, whole Bartlett pears, sweet potato, pumpkin, butternut squash, parsnips, carrots, spinach greens, cranberries, blueberries, kelp, chicory root, juniper berries, angelica root, marigold flowers, sweet fennel, peppermint leaf, lavender. VITAMINS, MINERALS, SUPPLEMENTS Vitamin A supplement, vitamin D3 supplement, vitamin E supplement, niacin, riboflavin, folic acid, biotin, vitamin B12 supplement, zinc proteinate, iron proteinate, manganese proteinate, copper proteinate, selenium yeast, dried Enterococcus faecium fermentation product.
Crude protein (min.) 32 % Crude fat (min.) 21 % Crude fiber (max.) 4 % Moisture (max.) 10 % Calcium (min.) 1.6 % Phosphorus (min.) 1.1 % Calcium: Phosphorus Ratio 1.4:1 Omega-6 (min.) 2.5 % LA (min) 2.3 % Omega-3 (min.) 0.9 % DHA (min.) 0.4 % EPA (min.) 0.4 % Omega 6: Omega 3 ratio 2.8:1 Glucosamine (min.) 1400 mg/kg Chondroitin sulfate (min.) 900 mg/kg