- Aromatree Aloe Vera Coat Conditioner Spray is a grooming product for pets.
- Imparts a smooth, silky, non-greasy shine and provides body, fullness, resilience and texture to the coat of the pet.
- Controls tribol-electric charging or fly away of hair.
- Controls surface damage to coat due to abrasion.
- Prevents hair breakage due to tangling. Non-oily and non-greasy in nature.
Directions to Use After a shampoo bath, spray lightly from a suitable distance, all over the dry coat and start brushing to ensure uniform application. Spraying into eyes, open wounds must be prevented.
Aloe-vera extract, Dimethicone, Denatured Ethyl Alcohol and purified water.
Storage & Handling Instructions
This preparation contains alcohol and may be treated as a flammable liquid. Keep away from children. Do not spray into mouth, eyes or wounded skin. Do allow spill to remain un-wiped on polished wood and other sensitive surfaces. Though it is safe if ingested in small quantities due to licking and biting but it may be harmful if taken internally.
This is not a veterinary medicine. It is a cosmetic toiletry based on plant extracts and natural essential oils which have wellness properties of aromatherapy. It not intended as a cure for any illness or medical condition.