Get Naked Premium Senior Care Chicken & Salmon Flavor Grain-Free Dog Treats 176gm
Get Naked treats are made to support the various nutritional needs of pets of all ages, sizes and conditions. Made with wholesome ingredients Get Naked treats provides your pet with a yummy nourishing snack to munch on every day.
Get Naked Senior health
- Breed size: All breeds.
- Food form: Dog treat.
- Get Naked Senior health is formulated to support a healthy aging process and good heart health.
- Get Naked Senior health is fortified with DHA and Omega 3 fatty acids t hat help to sustain healthy skin and a shiny coat.
- Quality ingredients including New Zealand green mussel, Chondroitin sulfate, Probiotics, Fish oil and Chia seeds are used to derive omega fatty acids, protein, vitamins and minerals that help to strengthen a dog’s immunity system and improve gut, bones & muscle health.
- Get Naked Senior health is made without Corn, Wheat or Soy thus it is great for dogs who struggle with food sensitivities or allergies.
- Daily chewing on these sticks helps to maintain good oral care in dogs by reducing any tartar or plaque buildup.
- And added spices like Parsley, fennel and peppermint help in diminishing bad breath.
Ingredients: Rice flour, Vegetable glycerin, Gelatin, Natural Chicken flavor, Peptides, Fish oil, New Zealand Green Mussel, Chondroitin Sulfate, Dried bacillus coagulants fermentation products, Calcium carbonate, Chia seed, Parsley, Fennel, Dill, Alfalfa, Peppermint oil, Citric acid, Vitamins ( Vitamin E supplement, niacin supplement, D- Calcium Panthothenate [ Vitamin B5], Riboflavin supplement [ Vitamin B2], Thiamine mononitrate [ Vitamin B1], Vitamin A supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride [ Vitamin B6 ], Vitamin B12 supplement, Folic acid, Vitamin D3 supplement), Minerals ( Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc sulfate, Copper sulfate, Sodium selenite, Manganese sulfate, Calcium iodate).
- Crude Protein, Min: 12.50%
- Crude Fat, Min: 2.00%
- Crude Fibre, Max: 3.00%
- Moisture Max: 15.00%
Calorie Content (calculated):
3050 KCAL ME/KG, 26 KCAL ME/STICK.
Adult feeding directions:
5 lbs. to 10 lbs.- 1 stick/ day.
10 lbs. to 20 lbs.- 2 sticks/ day.
20 lbs. to 30 lbs.- 2-3 sticks/ day.
Net quantity: 176g