Outward Hound Challenge Slider Interactive Treat Puzzle Dog Toy, Multi
GET EXTRA 5% Off. Use code EXTRA5
Download our App to get special App based discounts.
Download Link Below:
The Challenge Slider dog puzzle from Nina Ottosson by Outward Hound is an advanced level 3 game designed for pups who have mastered levels 1-2. This dog toy will promote the mental wellbeing of your dog by keeping them active and engaged while sniffing, nudging, and pawing for hidden treats! A sliding tray pulls out from underneath with 24 compartments that can hold up to 1 cup of food total. Slide the tray back in and place on the floor in front of your pup. Watch them investigate and try to figure out the puzzle on their own or help them with a bit of encouragement to show them how it works by sliding the top pieces around and showing them the hidden treats. Made from food safe materials that are BPA, PVC, and phthalate-free. Easy to clean with mild soap and warm water after the compartments have been emptied out.
- advanced dog puzzle:The Nina Ottosson Challenge Slider is a fun, level 3 puzzle for dog's who get bored quickly and need an engaging activity to keep them stimulated. Your pup will enjoy sniffing and pawing for treats as they discover the specific sequential steps needed to get to the tasty reward!
- slide, place, and play:Place your dog's favorite treats in any or all of the 24 compartments in the removable tray, slide it back into the game to hide the treats, and encourage your pup to seek them out.
- no removable parts & easy to clean:Built in play pieces that don't come out when your dog plays to prevent choking. Durable construction also helps to keep this dog toy intact so you can use it over and over again!
- bpa, pvc & phthalate-free:Nina Ottosson by Outward Hound interactive treat dog puzzles are designed with your pet's health in mind from food safe materials that you can trust with your dog. Easy to clean with warm water and soap between uses.
- play it safe:No toy is indestructible. Do not leave toys with unsupervised pets. Remove and replace toy if damaged.