Outward Hound USA Nina Ottosson Hide N' Slide Dog Puzzle Level 2
GET EXTRA 5% Off. Use code EXTRA5
Download our App to get special App based discounts.
Download Link Below:
- INTERMEDIATE LEVEL FUN The Dog Hide N' Slide level 2 intermediate dog puzzle is a fun hide-and-seek challenge that requires your pup to learn how combined actions lead to a tasty reward! Great for dogs who have mastered level 1 puzzles.
- CHALLENGE YOUR DOG'S MIND The Dog Hide N' Slide is an interactive treat puzzle game that works your dog's mind while reducing boredom and destructive behavior. Swivel to hide treats under the flippers or place them in the blocks through the top opening for an added challenge! Your pup will need to take sequential steps to release the final rewards!
- NON-REMOVABLE PARTS & DURABLE COMPOSITE WOOD DESIGN Made with a non-slip base and a unique plastic and wood composite, the Dog Hide N' Slide is a game that is built to last for hours and hours of fun! Train your pup not to chew on the toy by removing it after the treats have been eaten. Non-removable parts make it a safe and easy to clean choice.
- BPA, PVC & PHTHALATE-FREE Nina Ottosson by Outward Hound interactive treat dog puzzles are designed with your pet's health in mind from food safe materials that you can trust with your dog. Easy to clean with warm water and soap between uses.
- PLAY IT SAFE No toy is indestructible. Do not leave toys with unsupervised pets. Remove and replace toy if damaged.
Fight boredom and keep your dog busy with the Dog Hide N' Slide treat dispensing dog game by Nina Ottosson. Fun for all dogs, regardless of age, size or breed, the Hide N' Slide entertains, engages and challenges your dog every time they play! Just hide dog treats or kibble in the compartments of this treat dispensing dog game and watch as your dog learns to release the hidden treats inside.
The Nina Ottosson Dog Hide N' Slide dog toy is made to look like real wood, but its unique composite material has all the benefits of both wood and plastic. It's more durable than wood, easy to clean and will not splinter or snap like wood while your dog plays with it.