- Ideal for transition from milk
- Nutritional response helps to facilitate the transition from mother’s milk to solid food
- Gestation/lactation support
- Nutritional profile specifically adapted for the mother’s high energy needs at the end of gestation and during lactation
- Easy rehydration : Kibbles easily rehydrate to a porridge like consistency that is very palatable for both the mother and her weaning puppies
- Giant breed bitch weighing over 45 Kg.
- Bitch at the end of gestation and during lactation.
- Weaning puppies up to 2 months old.
- Giant Breed Dogs: Bullmastiff, Dalmatian, Doberman Pinscher, French Bulldog, Mastiff, Neapolitan Mastiff, Rottweiler, Saint Bernard, Tibetan Mastiff etc.
A giant breed pup’s diet require a considerable amount of attention. Their dietary demands are different from that of any other breeds. Half of the calories consumed by the giant breed pups go into the bone and skeletal development. Hence they require a diet that has a nutritional content that completes their every need. Royal Canin Giant Starter Dog Food 4 Kg is a starter complex for giant breed puppies, that has vital nutrients for boosting the digestive health as well as the immune system. This starter food is an excellent transition from mother’s milk to solid foods for weaning giant breed puppies up to 2 months old. It has extensive protein content for building good muscle mass and strength in the pups. The proteins are highly digestible which ensures a 95% assimilation of nutrients.
Benefits of Giant Starter Dog Food
- Facilitates a good transition from mother’s milk to solid food.
- Adequate protein content for improving bone density in the pups.
- FOS prebiotics promotes gentle and healthy digestion.
- Essential vitamins and minerals boosts metabolism.
- Antioxidants enhance the natural defences in both the pup and lactating mother.
Rice, dehydrated poultry protein, animal fats, vegetable protein isolate*, hydrolysed animal proteins, maize, beet pulp, minerals, soya oil, vegetable fibres, fish oil, fatty acid salt, fructo-oligo-saccharides, psyllium husks and seeds, hydrolysed yeast (source of manno-oligo-saccharides and beta-glucans), marigold extract (source of lutein).
Nutritional Additives (Per Kg)
Vitamin A: 13900 IU, Vitamin D3: 1200 IU, Beta-carotene: 40 mg, E1 (Iron): 48 mg, E2 (Iodine): 3.7 mg, E4 (Copper): 8 mg, E5 (Manganese): 63 mg, E6 (Zinc): 206 mg, E8 (Selenium): 0.08 mg - Preservatives - Antioxidants.
Protein: (30%) - Fat content: (22%) - Crude ash: (6.9%) - Crude fibres: (1.8%)- *L.I.P.: protein selected for its very high assimilation.