Royal Canin Mini Adult Dog Food
GET EXTRA 5% Off. Use code EXTRA5
Download our App to get special App based discounts.
Download Link Below:
- Enhanced palatability our special formulation and exclusive flavors help to satisfy the fussy appetite of small dogs
- Coat condition contains ideal levels of EPA and DHA to help support a beautiful coat and healthy skin
- Reduces the development of tartar
- Proven kibble technology helps reduce the formation of tartar
- Adult mini breed dogs over 10 months of age.
- Mini Breed Dogs: Dachshund, Beagle, Chihuahua, Pomeranian, Pug, Shih Tzu, Poodle, etc.
Mini formulas are designed for small dogs throughout their lifetime. Small dogs need more than just a small kibble. They need more energy than big dogs, and they have a shorter and more intense growth period. Plus, they typically live longer than large dogs, and have a more finicky appetite. Royal Canin Mini formulas are designed to meet the specific needs of small dogs throughout every stage of their life. Helps maintain a healthy weight in small dogs by meeting their high energy needs while using l-carnitine to promote fat metabolism.
Benefits of Royal Canin Mini Adult
- 27% of protein content supplies energy and endurance in the dogs.
- Zinc, Biotin and Vitamin A strengthens the dog’s skin barrier and makes the coat lustrous.
- Calcium present in the food reinforces the bones and teeth of small breed dogs.
- EPA and DHA are omega 3 fatty acids, which boosts cardiovascular health and reduces dermatitis.
- L-Carnitine stimulates the metabolism of fat reserves in the body, thus keeping an ideal body weight.
Maize, dehydrated poultry meat, maize flour, animal fats, maize gluten, hydrolysed animal proteins, vegetable protein isolate*, beet pulp, yeasts, soya oil, fish oil, minerals, DL-methionine, sodium polyphosphate, L-lysine, egg powder, L-carnitine *L.I.P.: protein selected for its very high assimilation
Nutritional Additives(per kg)
Vitamin A: 22500 IU, Vitamin D3: 1000 IU, E1 (Iron): 42 mg, E2 (Iodine): 4.2 mg, E4 (Copper): 13 mg, E5 (Manganese): 55 mg, E6 (Zinc): 164 mg, E8 (Selenium): 0.11 mg, L-carnitine: 50 mg - Preservatives - Antioxidants
Protein: 27% - Fat content: 16% - Crude ash: 5.6% - Crude fiber: 1.3% - Per kg: Penta sodium triphosphate: 3.5 g - EPA and DHA: 2.5 g.* L.I.P.: protein selected for its very high assimilation